I'm pretty sure we've all been through our own trials and tribulations. It goes from one extreme to another or like 0-1000000 if you're me. There's many aspects and prospects to life, so much that we don't see them for what they are. It's about wanting more but you can't have more. It's about giving more but receiving less. It's about loving someone but only to realise that they can never be yours. It's about losing someone and only just realising that you won't be able to make that phone call to get advice. You get the gist right? 

Me as an individual, I see the positives in the negatives. When you lose something, you will gain something bigger and hopefully better. When you do good, good will come to you. When you spread love, love will come back to you in the most greatest form you can imagine. 

I just only realised that the greatest love story you will ever have is with your friends. Whether it's a girl or a boy, you will have some form of one there. The other day I was with my best friend and just thought to myself " What would I do without you? Like I would genuinely be lost". You never know how much friends mean until they are there for you in your darkest times. We are so caught up in this made up society with unrealistic expectations with love. It's like shocking how people are expecting someone to fill a void and to make love exist in their lives. 

What about the greatest love you have right now with your friends? Did you beg for that love? Did that love happen over night? Did the caring happen in 2 days? Did the random TMI conversations happen over night? Did you have to ask for that random message everyday? Those hardcore laughs that your tummy hurts over a cup of tea or catch up... That's love at its greatest form. You won't be able to buy that ever and I pray from the bottom of my heart that you all have amazing friends in your life like I have. I see them as family now and I will die for mine. 

So don't look for someone and forget in the midst that you have the best form of love in front of you, because when shit (Sorry) hits the roof, you will turn to your friends, not the boy / girl who broke your heart. Like shit I have friends who ask me more about how I am and how's my day going compared to someone who has shown an interest in me and claiming that their ass likes me! It's not about going out or buying things because materialistic things won't last. It's the little things that make a massive difference... That random call or text is more likely to make someones day. (Trust me, I can fully confirm this) 

Not long ago I posted a picture on Instagram with a quote saying "It takes a strong person to remain single in a world that is accustomed to settling with anything just to say they have something"....... Doesn't this sound like something you need to hear? Why settle for less when you can have more? Why be with someone when they aren't willing to put in just as much effort as you? Being complacent is a very unattractive trait for anyone to have. Taking the easy way will be great for a few days, maybe a few weeks or months or maybe even a year. But you will have a void and enough will never be enough. That's when you become selfish and go astray.... Need I say anymore?  

Misery loves company, if you aren't happy and satisfied then you will give that aura to every living thing around you. This is when I'm like "Nahhhhhhhh you take your bougie negative ass away from me and my life." You can't make a negative person positive, unless they want to be positive. 

You will never be happy if you suppress how you feel, if you feel shit then say it. If you need time to analyse certain situations, take that time. If you are late joining the party (Not literally but like a late bloomer) then so what? Take your time. Never allow someone to walk all over you and not allow you to have your say. IT'S YOUR RIGHT TO SAY HOW YOU FEEL. I REPEAT IT'S YOUR RIGHT TO SAY HOW YOU FEEL. 
  1. NEVER LET SOMEONE DISRESPECT YOU. 
  2. NEVER LET SOMEONE LEAD YOU INTO THE DARK.
  3. NEVER BE SCARED TO ASK WHERE YOU STAND WITH SOMEONE. 
We live in a generation where people are scared to say how they feel because they feel like they are too full on, too needy or just demanding. Sorry to say but if I'm giving you my time and energy, then boy I will damn well ask you any question I want! Chase but chase to a certain extent so that they know that you genuinely are interested. Don't leave them hanging for 24 hrs.... I know some of you guys are like that, it doesn't do you any good or the other person. Don't make someone feel stupid for saying how they feel. That's just bang out of order. 

Let love find its way to you. If you've found someone who makes you happy, exhilarates, liberates and cherishes you then make sure you keep hold of that person. We live in a world where people are selfish and don't know what they have until they lose it. It's never late to make changes and to have a different perspective towards life. 

Lots of love 

Akey xo
      

Post a Comment

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page