Can you believe it's been 4 years since I started my blog? Like I'm still shocked that my baby is actually 4! From changing the layout, adding bits and to changing the name 2 years ago. She's gone through so many changes and done so well.... YOU GO GIRL!  

Sometimes I have to stand back and absorb the fact that this is mine. This is my very own blog that I have control over and I can do as I please. I love being my own boss and this is something where I have the final say and it counts, not many people have that say.

In these last 4 years, my blog has changed, I've changed and once you change as a person so does the way you perceive things. My blog is basically like a diary of me growing up from 17 years old to now. When I look back, I see the errors and blunders which make me change the way I do certain things. I've grown up so much because I've seen so much that made me grow up. I had to because if I didn't act in a certain manner then I wouldn't be where I am.

Starting a blog is a brave thing to do because you are literally showing a side of you which no one needs to see. You got to be mentally strong for the unknown. I believe that every action has its own consequences and repercussions, so when that happens, own it.

I don't think many people know how much my blog means to me. Just because I'm not posting 24/7 doesn't mean I don't think of it and neither does it make me less of a "blogger".  Through my blogging years I've been privileged to work with certain brands and met some amazing people. I wouldn't change it for the world and that's something that no one can ever take from me. 

It's funny how something I decided to do, to share my opinions on has now become my life line. My blog has saved me in many ways and made me into the person that I am, which is strong and ambitious person. I'm genuinely grateful for the people that read my posts and the people who encourage me to post more. It's you guys that help me keep the dream alive. 

So happy birthday to my blog and I hope there are many more birthdays to celebrate! 

Lots of love 

Akey x 

1 comment

  1. It's remarkable to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this article, while I am also eager of getting know-how. gmail email login

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page