I don't know about you guys but I love the snapchat filter of the flower crown (Akeykhatun for Snap) so I thought why not do a flower crown look and slay for the day.... Plus this look is inspired by Sheikh Beauty (@sheikhbeauty- Insta) I've been intending to do this look for a very long time and finally done it!

I'm trying out a new way to publish my post on looks to make it easy so it's now spilt into categories: Face, Eyes, Lips and Lashes (If they are worn). I will state if I've done something new but lets face it, we all know how to put on foundation. It's not rocket science, it's makeup so own it and do it your own way!

FACE:
  • Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow 
  • Dolce & Gabbana Matte Foundation in 144 Bronze (I would go a shade lighter as it was a bit dark on me, but I pulled it off somehow..) 
  • Nars Blusher in Dolce Vita
  • Charlotte Tilbury FilmStar Bronze & Glow 
  • Becca Champagne pop 
EYES:
  • Lilly Lashes in Mykonos 
  • Estee Lauder Knockout Mascara 
  • MUA Metallic Foil in Rose Gold all over the eyelid
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Cork in the crease
  • Maybelline Master Liner in Matte Black
LIPS:
  • MAC Lip Liner in Soar
  • MAC Lipstick in Creme in Your Coffee 
  • Dolce & Gabbana Lip Gloss in Praline
BOTTOM LASH LINE:
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Half baked 
  • MAC Eyeshadow Cork
  • Estee Lauder Knockout Mascara 
FLOWER CROWN 
  • Topshop 
Hope you guys enjoyed this look! I'm trying to get back my blogging mojo and I know that this time I'm going to bring out amazing content for you all! 

Lots of Love 

Akey xx 

Post a Comment

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page