Ladies..... I think the title itself should speak volumes to you. I'm a firm believer of telling my reader's the truth and I will always recommend something which that I love. When it comes to my hair, its personal. My hair represents me as an individual and I'm not willing to let anyone ruin it with dodgy colours!

I will go above and beyond to make sure that my hair is looking on point especially when it comes to colouring it. I met Nicky last year in April so I've been with her for over a year and I know how she does hair, more so I know how honest she is as an individual. She will tell you the truth about your hair because any hairdresser who really loves their job will be honest even if it's the harsh reality truth (I'm talking to you girls that want to go platinum or grey in one go... it's not happening so sit back down and relax yourselves!)

Before I even decided to go and see Nicky I did my research, which was her Instagram and that it self spoke volumes to me.... Picture's never lie ladies! I personally think its important to see who's doing what to your hair because at the end of the day its your hair and you will be walking out with it. 

I've had soo many question's about my hair from reader's, friends to family about my hair and I want to say one thing IF YOU WANT HAIR LIKE MINE THEN YOU NEED TO GO TO THE LADY HERSELF TO DO IT. I hear too many thing's like Why is Nicky expensive? What's so special about her? I can go somewhere else cheaper and get the same thing. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. 

Nicky has earned her price that she charges. She has over 15 years of experience in hair and has worked her way up to be where she is. Her work speaks for itself. As regards to what's special about Nicky... Well let's just say she can blend like no other! Meaning no streaks, no brassy, orange, copper or red tones will be running through your hair. All of her colours are custom blends so no one will have your colour as it's unique to you!  Finally regards to going to someone cheaper.. that's up to you, no one is pressurising any one to go to her but if you want Nicky Lazou hair then you need to go to Nicky Lazou herself. 

I had my hair done in April for my cousins wedding and it really needed to be touched up but Nicky was out of the country (She gets asked to come to London, Kuwait, Abu Dubai, Glasgow and I believe now that she might be coming to Miami! If she wasn't good then people wouldn't be asking her to come to all of these places *Frog and Tea Emoji*) I was in desperate need to do my hair so I went to  local salon and it wasn't what I wanted. The colour was okay but it wasn't Nicky and my hair was so damaged that I had to book her before my 21st Birthday... Aint no one having bad hair! 

I'M SORRY FOR CHEATING ON YOU NICKY!!! *Crying Emojis* One thing I would like to finish on; is believe the hype and witness it for yourself. You can't please everyone and Nicky works so hard to make every woman who sits on her chair to leave feeling beautiful <3 I assure you guys that I always leave feeling even more beautiful than ever. That's the Nicky Lazou power and before any goes on one.... 

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED. I'VE PAID, LOVED & REVIEWED IT.

I will soon be doing a Hair Care Routine on how I maintain my hair! I hope you enjoyed this post and  spread the love around! 

Lots of Love 

Akey xo 

   Nicky Lazou SnapChat @ NickyLazou

Post a Comment

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page