Guess who's 21!!!!! ME!!! On a real though guys, I feel 17. You know what's even more weird? People keep asking me if I feel any different and the truth is I do! I have a weird mixture of feelings, one part is emotional because it's kicked in that I'm literally an adult and I need to STOP taking the p***... Growing up sucks and I'm a very laid back person in general so I just long things out but I need to really stop with that. Another side of me is excited to see the unexpected, from here onwards I'm going to have to face situations and things that I never thought I would have to face but that's life.

I'm not posting about any looks or clothes today because I want this post to be natural as possible. Growing up is a choice you make as an individual. How you approach things is your choice. How you maintain your relationships is your choice. You going to university and getting that degree is your choice. How you act and how your actions affect people is your choice because you can either make someone's day or you can literally screw it up for someone. You as an individual have the power to make the right decisions and it lies within yourself on how you approach it.

I had to grow up real quick and I didn't get to make mistakes like my girls (who till this date are still doing primary school mistakes.. you know what I mean) My mind was on other things which meant I was stuck in a time warp where I had to be a grown up and think for myself. Life isn't easy guys and you know what, if it wasn't for the things I've been through I wouldn't be where I am. I'm blessed in many ways and thankful for many things.

I feel like the way I've grown up has made me change a lot of my ways. I mean it doesn't take a lot for me to lose my lid because I've just become intolerant to people's b*******. I hate people who think they can get away with murder and still expect me to be there and guiding them. No. That's not how it work's hunny. There's only so much you can take as human and deal with until it hits the fan. Realise your worth, add tax and interest to it; at the end of the day if people are not the same ranking as you then they aren't meant to be there in the first place.

In life you got to be selfish. You got to put yourself first regardless how brutal it is. The main point of this blog post is that it doesn't matter how old you are, if you want to grow up and be mature then you can. If you want to be a child and not deal with things then that's a choice you've made as in individual. I like a happy medium so I'm an adult majority of the time but when I'm with my friends... the kid comes out, it's them that bring out my wild side LOOOL! (You know I love you girls <3)

But enough serious talk! Thank you to all you lovely angels that have messaged me and thought of me today! I love you all so much and heres to being 21!

Lots of love 

Akey xoxo 

Post a Comment

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page