Summer is creeping up on us ladies and you know what that means right?! Time to shave them legs and bring out the suntan lotion! When it comes to summer, I like to wear things which make me feel comfortable and airy because:

 1.) It’s too hot.
 2.) I don’t like things stuck to me!
 3.)I wanna look cute but I want it to be effortless.

So I've collaborated with JD Williams to pick my summer pieces and to style them out for you guys!!! I thought about how I would plan my day on holiday so I decided to do 3 looks!  Here are my 3 summer looks for a Day, Midday and Night look.


Day Look:


Button Sleeve Shirt Dress: When I’m on holiday, I like to feel breezy… Is that the correct term to use? I like to feel free and not stuck to clothing because chances are that it's already hot! I love this Shress (Shirt/Dress) because it’s so causal and easy to wear, not to mention I love the colour! You can even make it into a night outfit by adding some jewellery pieces with some strappy heels!

Sole Diva Fringe Sandal: Guys I really have a thing for suede at the moment! It looks so classy and it really finishes off the look by giving it a different edge. These are so adorable with the fringe at the front to give it a proper summery, Coachella look.

Dior “So Real” Sunglasses: Sunglasses are probably the most important item that you take on holiday! These ones are from Dior and they are absolutely stunning! Let’s just say these will be mine very soon….






Midday Look




Linen Blend Crochet Trim Dress: Is it me or does anyone else think that wearing white on holiday is the one? Plus white makes me think of summer more than anything! I am in love with this white dress, it’s perfect for a midday look and totally effortless.

Moda in Pelle Morillo: THESE. SHOES. OMG. I’m not even going to lie but I think out of everything I love these more than anything… These are so pretty and summer approved heels! Bring out them legs ladies!

Straw Hat: Floppy hat is a must for this look! You will literally look a goddess ready to slay the day! I can just envision long wavy hair with a golden makeup look… Can you guys just tell I’m ready to go on holiday?



Straw Hat £9.99


Night Look

                           

Joanna Hope Layered Dress : You can never go wrong with a black dress! So simple yet so elegant. You can always jazz up a black outfit and plus it’s the best excuse to wear the perfect red or coral lipstick to finish off your summer look.

Gold Mini Fang Necklace: This necklace is definitely a statement piece and it literally screams out me! I always like to add a touch of me in an outfit to make it personal and there’s nothing more better than unique jewellery pieces.

Sole Diva Lace Up Sandals: Sticking to the metal theme, these gold/champagne metallic sandals will add another touch to your outfit for that night look. You could also switch it up to a pair of strappy heels! 



Sole Diva Lace Up Sandals £30

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post! I loved making these outfits and please let me know if you guys like things like this so I can so more! 

Lots of love 
Akey xo 


This post is a collaborative post with JD Williams

(Title Picture was taken at Uluwatu Temple in Bali)

Post a Comment

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page