Do you know what's the worst thing about having big melons? YOU CAN'T FIT INTO SHIT! That's right ladies, ya heard me. I call it "boob trauma".... Literally that's the right name for it!

I can't wear certain things because it will just look weird or like always there's an bust issue (ALWAYS!!!) I can't wear them cute tops or bralets because my boobs are just too big... What a kill joy. 

But I finally found a bralet that I can wear!!! I've always struggled to find the perfect one :( it's either too small and the boobs don't fit in or its just too flimsy. It's from Ann Summers (Behave yourself, don't get any thoughts in ya head!) Just looks so pretty and called Freya Strapping bra. I got a size up due to the cup size so if you are D-DD get the large size but anything below, get the medium or small. 

It fits perfectly and I can wear my jumper's with the straps peeping through... YASSSSSSSSS THANK YOU GOD! So all my big booby girl's, you can wear a bralet now!!!!! I would definitely recommend you guy's to check out their website.

Let me know if there's anywhere else you would recommend and if you tried any of Ann Summers Bralets?!

Lots of love 
Akey xo 

Cardigan: Forever 21
Bralet: Ann Summers 

Post a Comment

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page