So as you know I said I wanted to eat good and stay fit but in order to do that I have to eat breakfast! I actually hate breakfast with a passion guys, like the thought of eating first thing in the morning makes me feel ill...... No lie, I'm being serious. 

But eating breakfast is important as you are "Breaking the fast" first thing in the morning. Your body needs to be charged up and ready to conquer the day! (This explains why I am asleep in lectures or literally in lala land) 

Let's face it, no one wants to wake up and make a fancy breakfast. I haven't got all the time in the world either! However I have made my own version of a healthy porridge but with a twist! So leggo! 

Ingredients:


  • Porridge oats (Half a Cup) 
  • Almond Milk (Cup and a Half.. Depends if you want it runny or thick)  
  • Flax Seeds AKA Linseeds (2 Table Spoons)
  • Desiccated Coconut (2 Table Spoons)  
  • Agave Nectar Syrup/ Manuka Honey (Acquired to Taste)  
  • Almond Butter (1 Teaspoon)  
  • Raspberries (Handful) 
  • Almonds (Handful) 

1.) Put the Almond Milk and Porridge Oats in a sauce pan together on a medium heat. Let it simmer for a bit until it starts to have a thick consistency.

2.) Once it has that thick consistency add the Flax Seeds, Desiccated Coconut and stir it all together. (P.s you can add anything like ground almond, dried fruits and nuts) 

3.) Once you got it at a certain consistency you can start serving it and add your own toppings! I like putting Raspberries, Almonds, Agave Nectar Syrup and Almond Butter. 

4.) EAT THE DAMN PORRIDGE! 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! It's something totally different and new but I actually enjoyed doing it. Maybe this can be added to my CV that I can cook and do blog posts on it... Lool! Let me know if you guys make it and if you add anything different. 

I am more than happy to do any posts on food or anything else! Follow me on my socials and watch me cook on Snapchat: akeykhatun 

Lots of love 
Akey xo

P.S Remember to love yourself before anyone else ❤︎ 

Post a Comment

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page