When it comes to a new year, I personally don't like keeping resolutions and plus I know I won't keep ones which aren't practical like "I'm going to stop eating chocolate" or " I want to look like BeyoncĂ© at the end of the year"... Let's face it I'm not leaving chocolate for anyone and realistically I WON'T BE LOOKING LIKE BEYONCÉ ANY TIME SOON.

If anything I like keeping goals. Goals which are do able and that are realistic enough for me. 

-Try to keep fit and be consistent with it. Not to lose weight but to have a healthy life style. 

-Try to do amazing at uni and get the best grade possible 

-Try to be more active blogging and on social medias

-Try to be more sociable and go to events (Trust me, I hate going to social gatherings) 

I do have many more but I do have other things which I would like to stick too as well such as being a firm person and learning to say no. To be more open and give it a chance before shutting the doors. Also I would like to start videoing short clips for instagram on certain looks or products, it's a plan but it's all going to fall into place. I want it to all be perfect before I even do it so it will take time so bear with me!

I remember when I start this blog and it was on the 3rd March 2013. It's coming to nearly 3 years and a lot has changed since then, all good things! I am so blessed to have met some beautiful girls along the way.  I am blessed to have such amazing support from amazing friends and I literally hear 'youtube' every other day but that's another whole chapter! I'm blessed that blogging has opened many doors for me. I'm blessed that due to blogging, I have learnt to love myself and to be confident in what I do. Lastly I'm blessed that I have you guys!

Here's to 2016, let's make it a year that we don't forget! 
Love you all from the bottom of my heart and thank you for being apart of my world! 

Akey xo 

Follow me on all my social medias (Look Above)!
SnapChat: Akeykhatun

Post a Comment

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page