Recently I got my hands on some Charlotte Tilbury products and I thought why not share it with you lovely lot!

FilmStar Glow Bronzer & Highlighter (Light to Medium) £49

Who hasn't heard of this palette?! Everyones mum, dog, cat and whatever else has heard of it! This was on my list of things to buy and I thought why not give it a whirl...

This looks so pretty that I don't even want to use it! I have tried it on and lets just say 'DAYYYYYUUMMM'! Girl you will be poppin in every turn you make with your head! So if you do buy anything from Charlotte Tilbury then it has to be this! 



Luxury Palette: The Dolce Vita £38 

My god... I just love this palette! I love the glittery golden colour shade and I know that I will be having a lot of fun mixing up the colours. The pigmentation on the eyeshadows are amazing as well, so you won't be having issues with creating that dramatic eye look. 

Charlotte has also numbered the colours on the palette to help you create a look if you are struggling to do one! Check her website to have a look at the Dolce Vita Look 


Powder & Sculpt Brush: Rose Gold and Night Crimson £35

Well it's a brush.. It does what it says and it's perfect with the Filmstar Glow Bronzer & Highlighter. Its fluffy and get the right of product on the brush, one thing I love is the fact it doesn't roll of the table! It has that paint brush kinda look and not to mention it's rose gold! 



I will be doing a look with all of these soon! Also let me know if you have tried any of these and would you recommend me anything else! All of my social medias are above so let's get social! 

Lots of love Akey ox 



Post a Comment

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page