Hello hello! It's been the longest time ever and I'm ready to get cracking again so I will be posting as much as I can... Hopefully! Just needed to get my mojo back and feel the blogging vibes again so I hope you guys enjoy this post! Sorry it took so long but I guess life happened and we do live in a real world, not a technological world.

On Sunday 1st November I went to the Chanel Mademoiselle Privé exhibition in Saatchi Gallery. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had (Probably because Chanel is my favourite brand/designer). It's one of those things where you can't explain it but you see it instead. I will quickly give you a run through!

Chanel made an app called "Mademoiselle Privé" which you download and gave you a virtual tour in the exhibition. So in every room you went to, something would pop up on the app like quotes, Coco Chanel's living room and things about material etc. Pretty awesome app that they made!

I would have to say the most favourite room I went to was the fabric room where there was fabrics hanging all around the room that Chanel uses for their clothing. I also loved the Jardin À La Francaise ( French Garden) which was a maze like 18th century garden that was inspired by the intertwined C motif. Enjoy the pictures my loves and let me know if you went! Let's get social, all social medias are above!

Lots of love Akey xo 

















   








Post a Comment

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page