Everyone loves music right?! If you don't then are you okay? I find music as a way to escape from everything like it's a stress release I guess.... I am a massive fan of all types of music and I won't say I belong to a specific genre but I'm more to the RnB/ Rap side (I LOVE DRAKE BTW) .... but then again Sam Smith or John Newman don't rap so thats why I don't belong to a genre!


I have made 4 playlists on my Soundcloud which are now public! I hope you check them out and have a listen. They are all different and hopefully you will like one out of the four, I'm intending to do a playlist every month just to keep up to date!  


There's something for everyone from mainstream to house so have a look through! My soundcloud link is on the top bar so click that and you will go straight on to my page! Let me know if you like them or would like me to focus on a specific genre!


Post a Comment

Contact

© AKEY KHATUN
Design by The Basic Page